Reaching beyond the capabilities of previous generations, the BOSS RV-6 Reverb stomp-box utilises the latest and best BOSS technology, producing a product that has an ethereal reverb shimmer that’s both evocative and long-lasting – the BOSS RV-6 Reverb delivers.
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive sound
- Dial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controls
- Newly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technology
- Eight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effects
- Shimmer, Dynamic, and Delay & Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modern players
- Input for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedal
- Supports mono or stereo operation
Using the latest BOSS DSP and updated algorithms, the RV-6 gives you eight reverb effects in one compact pedal. Add body and depth with standards like Room, Hall, and Plate. Dial up swirling richness with the Modulate setting, or surf it up with a vintage-style spring reverb. Dynamic mode automatically adjusts the effect depth to your playing touch, providing a deep and immersive reverb that won’t turn your tone to mud.
The BOSS RV-6 Reverb sound is rich and sophisticated. Each chip board mode includes a huge array of detailed reverb parameters, all perfectly tuned for guitar by the BOSS engineers with direct input from many pro players and sound engineers. Even as you adjust the selected mode with the Time and Tone knobs, many parameters are simultaneously adjusted inside to create the ideal voicing for every setting.
While the RV-6’s reverb effects are digital, a pure analogue effect is blended into the unit. Convenient auto-switching jacks let you integrate with any pedal chain, with support for mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo-to-stereo operations. By plugging into the B input of the stomp-box, the RV-6 outputs a 100-percent wet sound – great for working with more complex rigs that employ parallel processing chains and mixers. There’s also a jack for connecting an optional expression pedal, allowing you to control the effect level in real time as you play.